THESE TERMS AND CONDITONS RELATE TO THE CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITES AT WARSOP CRICKET CAMP. BY REGISTERING A CHILD TO ATTEND ONE OF WARSOP CRICKET COACHINGS SUMMER CAMPS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. As the parent or guadian of the child registered to attend one of the Warsop Cricket Camps you give your approval of his or her participation in activities.
2. Whilst all reasonable care will be taken by coaches, you recognise the possibility of physical injury associated with sport, in particular the sport of cricket, and as a part of the child being accepted to attend a Warsop Cricket Camp you discharge and otherwise indemnify the Venue, their staff, officers and trustees, including Warsop Cricket Camp coaches and voluteers against any claim by or on behalf of the registered child as a result of the child's participation in the program, including all games, practices, meetings and official activites.
3. In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, Warsop Cricket Camp will make arrangements to utilise indoor facilities on site at the Venue. Where this is not possible Warsop Cricket Coaching will transport the child to an alternative venue.
4. The organisers reserve the right to suspend or expel any participant whose behavior is considered inappropriate and not in accordance with the Warsop Cricket Camp and the Venue's code of conduct.
5. Please note that photographs and video footage may be taken in order to create a photographic record and/or aid coaching techniques. Photographs may also be used in future publicity, Should you NOT wish your child to be photographed you are responsible for advising Warsop Cricket Camp.