THESE TERMS AND CONDITONS RELATE TO THE CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITES AT WARSOP CRICKET CAMP. BY REGISTERING A CHILD TO ATTEND ONE OF WARSOP CRICKET COACHINGS SUMMER CAMPS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. As the parent or guardian of the child registered to attend one of the Warsop Cricket Camps you give your approval of his or her participation in activities.
2. Whilst all reasonable care will be taken by coaches, you recognise the possibility of physical injury associated with sport, in particular the sport of cricket, and as a part of the child being accepted to attend a Warsop Cricket Camp you discharge and otherwise indemnify the Venue, their staff, officers and trustees, including Warsop Cricket Camp coaches and volunteers against any claim by or on behalf of the registered child as a result of the child's participation in the program, including all games, practices, meetings and official activities.
3. In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, Warsop Cricket Camp will make arrangements to utilise indoor facilities on site at the Venue. Where this is not possible Warsop Cricket Coaching will transport the child to an alternative venue. In the event this is not possible we will need to cancel the days activities.
4. The organisers reserve the right to suspend or expel any participant whose behaviour is considered inappropriate and not in accordance with the Warsop Cricket Camp and the Venue's code of conduct.
5. Please note that photographs and video footage may be taken in order to create a photographic record and/or aid coaching techniques. Photographs may also be used in future publicity, Should you NOT wish your child to be photographed you are responsible for advising Warsop Cricket Camp.
6. Cancellation charges
Any cancellations of places must be received in writing with supporting medical evidence if relevant.
Cancellations 21 days from the start date of the camp will be refunded in full.
Cancellations between 7 and 21 days are subject to a 30% cancellation fee and the remainder will be refunded to you by the original payment method. Alternatively we can keep the full amount as credit for use in the future.
Cancellations made within 7 days prior to the start of camp AND DURING will not be eligible for a refund.
At any point before the start of camp you can amend your dates free of charge (subject to availability – see Change your booking for more details).
7. Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
We reserve the right to cancel any Warsop Camps, at any time, and with any notice period, in the event of circumstances beyond our control preventing us from operating camp as we planned. This clause applies to the cancellation of any and all booking made.
In the event of the cancellation of a booking due to a circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to review and amend our refund policy.
The government’s roadmap announcement has indicated social distancing restrictions will be lifted on 21st June 2021, therefore we’re offering full capacity on our summer camps to ensure availability. In the unlikely event the UK government’s advice changes and restrictions are not lifted as expected, the number of places on our camps may reduce.
In this instance, we may have to cancel bookings. Priority would be given to the bookings made at the earliest date in the year and any bookings which have to be cancelled will be offered a full refund. We suggest booking as early as possible for summer 2021 in order to secure your place.